[ctblues] Re: BLUES SHOWS UPDATE

  • From: EDWARD STACK <jakecat39@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ctblues@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 18:42:56 -0500

HI TOM, I did have the Marshall Tucker gig on the original list, that went
out on Wednesday (Kenny said he did not get his copy so maybe something
went wrong??)
Marshall Tucker Band is not really blues. But I list them because they are
of interest to many of our blues fans, and have been popular for many years.
Ed

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 6:29 PM, lretano <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Marshall Tucker band at Wolf Den. SAT NIGHT That might be a good show.