[cst_2014_board] Re: Swim Meet Volunteers

  • From: "Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg" <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Lisa Hubert'" <lisabhubert@xxxxxxxxx>, <cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 19:30:42 -0600

I agree Lisa, but could still put it out there.  Karen, are there any
parents who have NOT volunteered yet?  It's unlikely that since they haven't
volunteered from their own team that they would for another team, but it
could be offered as a last gasp opportunity.

Thanks

-Heidi

It would be nice to make some extra money for the team and offer a helping
hand to FAST, but I would be very surprised if we can find 10 parents
willing to volunteer.  (I believe their sessions are 4 hours each)

It was hard enough for Karen to fill all the required volunteer spots for
our own city meet.  Hate to sound negative, but I have a feeling our parents
are looking forward to a free summer weekend; either that, or they are
headed to Golden for the state meet.

Just my two cents.

Lisa

On Jul 17, 2014, at 6:13 PM, Heidi M Mechtenberg <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

What do you all think about this opportunity?
Heidi