[cst_2014_board] FW: Swim Meet Volunteers

  • From: "Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg" <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 19:38:17 -0600

If we did want to pursue sending out the word to team parents, we could
frame it as a way for the team to acquire some much needed wish-list items.
Parents may not resonate with a new computer/printer, but perhaps they would
with something that pulls on the heartstrings like as a scholarship fund for
a few swimmers, or something more visible like new flags, starter, ribbons.

Thoughts?

-Heidi