[cst_board] Re: Rec Board Draft Contract

  • From: John Hutton <john.f.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 21:09:14 -0600

Heidi -

I seem to like your list a little better than mine (more succinct).

I would like to take #7 and push the special events up from 2 to 3 and put "(included in water fees)" to be clear that we expect these to be "free".

Also, I'm debating putting Wed/Sat and/or times on the #4 for meets... What do you think?

Otherwise I say we go with yours and get it to the rec board.

Thanks!

John

On 4/20/2015 5:52 PM, Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg wrote:

John, your’s contained very similar information. I modeled mine off the FAST contract in terms of format – but all the data is very similar.

-Heidi