[cst_2014_board] Re: Meeting with Mike Novelle

  • From: Marlene Hutton <marlene.j.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 20:37:43 -0600

Thanks, Heidi, for taking on this meeting--you covered a lot! A couple of clarifications--Carol actually was the one who took the time to gather some ideas from Janie Wagstaff. (Thank-you, Carol!) I think Janie and her ideas would be valuable in any capacity. Also, the way I read the State Meet info packet, the Horsetooth League is not the only team that has the May 15th date for swimmer eligibility--see page 9, #3 in the info packet. Unless I'm misunderstanding or misreading, it looks like that is the requirement for any team swimming at State.

Somehow I've just deleted most of your text, Heidi.  Computers=evil.

I'd be interested in hearing more about the "working board" model as compared to a more formalized board. Writing down descriptions of what each board member has been doing this year and associated deadlines is a very good idea.

Thanks again for all of your work!
Marlene

or I've transcribed it incorrectly as you remember it please feel free to provide your corrections and comments.

I've not copied the coaches -- but I feel like it would be ok. Giving your okay I will send it along unless you all think it's inappropriate.

Thanks and good night!

-Heidi Mechtenberg

CAPS President