[cst_2014_board] Re: Meeting

  • From: "Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg" <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 19:09:29 -0600

Is she representing just her family or others?  I think she is welcome to
come - perhaps we can persuade her to be a parent spokesperson? J

She may also want to present in written form - but the dynamic would be lost
a little.  Please let her know and she can decide for herself what she is
comfortable doing.

Thanks!

-Heidi