[cst_board] Re: Meeting

  • From: Heidi M Mechtenberg <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: John Hutton <john.f.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>, Cathie Olschanowsky <cathie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Lisa Hubert <lisabhubert@xxxxxxxxx>, Karen Williams <karenkaywill@xxxxxxxxx>, RENEE OSTERGREN <rostergren@xxxxxxx>, Julie Sullivan <shawnsullivan77@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "jenzbabiez@gmail com" <jenzbabiez@xxxxxxxxx>, Betty DuBois <mldbad@xxxxxxxxx>, "cjasmann@xxxxxxxxx" <cjasmann@xxxxxxxxx>, "cst_board@freelists org" <cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 17:53:15 -0600

Yep, mine is correct.
Heidi

On September 13, 2015, at 4:21 PM, John Hutton <john.f.hutton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All -

"Roll Call"!!!

We need to get a list together for emails and so we can pick a meeting date.
For lack of a better method, I would like to do a "roll call".  Please check
the list of names and emails below and chime back either 1) correct  or 2) not
quite with what the best email would be.  Also, if there are any names missing,
please shout those out as well.  Once we get a list (hopefully early this
week), we can put out a call for meeting dates.

This email has:
  - Julie Sullivan <shawnsullivan77@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  - Cathie Olschanowsky <cathie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  - Jen Kraus <jenzbabiez@xxxxxxxxx>
  - Betty Dubois <Mldbad@xxxxxxxxx>
  - Christine Jasmann <cjasmann@xxxxxxxxx>

I'm also copying the cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx which should also have the current
board group:

<john.f.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
<marlene.j.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
<karenkaywill@xxxxxxxxx>
<rostergren@xxxxxxx>
<mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
<lisabhubert@xxxxxxxxx>
<cathie@xxxxxxxxx>

Figuring out how the new board does email stuff is one of the things we need to
figure out.  the freelists worked well when we started, but it changed last
year and is not somewhat painful unless everyone goes and "registers"
themselves.  Something of a pain.
Cathie was thinking about just making a list on one of the CSU servers she has
access to, and that may be the best way to go.

Thanks!

John

On 9/11/2015 6:58 AM, Heidi M Mechtenberg wrote:

Cathie, I am sending this with each individual email address that I have. If I
remember right, John was only able to add yours to the freelists. Hey all, have
you been receiving Cathi's email to request to meet for the handoff? Heidi