[cst_2014_board] Re: Meet update - Final coach/water payment

  • From: John Hutton <john.f.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 06:56:16 -0600

Hi Lisa and Heidi -

Sorry I did not get this done! Just entered this morning. Checks should be mailed by 7/9. This is based on having 90 swimmers on the team. Transaction copy is in the Financial/Expenses directory on DropBox.

Dan -

If you could let the Rec Board know that the payment on the way.

Heidi -

Could you let Lance/Mike know that their last payment os on the way?

Thanks, John

On 6/17/2014 3:45 PM, Heidi M Mechtenberg wrote:
I approve payment to the Rec Board of $4,500.
I approve payment to FAST for our balance of $3,550.
Heidi

On June 17, 2014, at 3:38PM, Lisa Hubert wrote:

Hello CAPS,
I checked my numbers in QuickBooks, and it agrees (yay!)with your corrected
number:
We owe $4500 to the Rec Board and $3550 to FAST, leaving $3246.76 in our bank
account.
I don't see any reason to delay payment, since the majority of our income for
the season has been deposited.  Unless someone objects, Heidi, can you approve
payment for John to process?

See you all tomorrow!
Lisa

On Jun 16, 2014, at 9:18 PM, John Hutton <john.f.hutton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Whoops!  Marlene already caught a math error...

Corrections below.

On 6/16/2014 9:05 PM, John Hutton wrote:
Hello Everyone -

Two quick updates.  I have had several (5-6) e-mails or people finding me at
practice today that they committed their kids for the meet, but checked back
later and the kids were uncommitted.  I actually had this happen to me as well.

Right now, we have 48 committed, 38 undeclaired, and 4 declined.  I traded
e-mails with the coaches, and they will do a quick review with the kids in the
morning (so I'm not going to send out a blasto e-mail).  If you run into any
parents tomorrow, please ask if they have had any problems registering for this
meet.  Hopefully this was a one time glitch of some sort.  (I have a message
out to the Team Unify folks.

Second item, I'm wondering if we should go ahead and sent out our water payment
and our final coaches payment.

Both of these depend on the # of swimmers.  I believe we are still at 90 (with
Madison not getting a coach/swimmer refund).  This breaks down to:

     Pool:    $50/swimmer x 90    =                              $4000 $4500
     Fast:    $6200 (base) + $15/swimmer x 90    =    $7550
                 $7550 - $4000 (1st payment)              =    $3550

The Fast payment is due on 7/11.  We can either hold off or pay it now (since
we have the funds).

The pool payment had no date, but I would like to get it payed from a "good
citizen" perspective.

I'm sending this to the board for any comments.

Heidi, if you don't see any major comments, I'll need your "go".
Lisa, I'll also need you to give me a "go".  Since this is in our contracts, I
don't think we need a rembursement form.

We currently have $11,021.26 in our account (or close to that), so paying out
$4000 + $3550 = $7550 $4500 + $3550 = $8050 will leave us with $3,471.26
$2971.26.  I know we will still have some expenses, but we got enough kids this
year to put us in a pretty good spot right now.

Thanks, John