[cst_2014_board] Re: FW: FAST Coaching Services Agreement

  • From: John Hutton <john.f.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 13:59:11 -0600

As long as everyone continues to be generally reasonable (as I would argue is the case from this entire exchange) we should be able to handle anything that comes up this year. :-)

I think all of this sounds OK. The meets should simply not be firmly nailed down in this document (6 or 8 or anything).

Thanks, John

On 4/4/2014 1:30 PM, Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg wrote:

From Lance regarding the FAST coaching services agreement changes we were looking for.

-Heidi