[cst_2014_board] FAST Payment

  • From: "Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg" <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Mike Novell'" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Lance Holter" <lholter@xxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 16:33:31 -0600

Mike and Lance, all apologies for delaying our last payment to you for
coaching services.  We had thought it had been done, but somehow it slipped
through the cracks.

We just put that request through the bank and an e-check should be mailed by
7/9/14.  Our roster is at 90 so the balance was for $3,550.

Again, apologies for the timing of payment.

-Heidi Mechtenberg

Collindale Active Parent Support President