[cst_board] Re: Collindale Contract - 2015

  • From: Heidi M Mechtenberg <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lance Holter <lholter@xxxxx>, Mike Novell <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 16:48:25 -0600

Fantastic. Thanks Lance and Mike!
Heidi

On April 13, 2015, at 11:08 AM, Lance Holter <lholter@xxxxx> wrote:

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Helvetica;
panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;} @font-face {font-family:Helvetica;
panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri;
panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;} @font-face {font-family:Tahoma;
panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;} @font-face {font-family:Verdana;
panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal,
li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt;
font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";} a:link,
span.MsoHyperlink {mso-style-priority:99; color:blue;
text-decoration:underline;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{mso-style-priority:99; color:purple; text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate {mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char"; margin:0in;
margin-bottom:.0001pt; font-size:8.0pt;
font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";} span.apple-style-span
{mso-style-name:apple-style-span;} span.EmailStyle18
{mso-style-type:personal; font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
color:windowtext; font-weight:normal; font-style:normal;
text-decoration:none none;} span.BalloonTextChar
{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char"; mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-link:"Balloon Text"; font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle21 {mso-style-type:personal-reply;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; color:#1F497D;} .MsoChpDefault
{mso-style-type:export-only; font-size:10.0pt;} @page WordSection1
{size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;} div.WordSection1
{page:WordSection1;} -->

I’ve attached a copy of the document with my signature.