[cst_2014_board] Coach Gifts & State Hotel

  • From: RENEE OSTERGREN <rostergren@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 21:37:24 -0600

Hi CAPS,

I wanted to touch base with you prior to sending out an email this weekend
regarding the coach gifts.  My initial thinking is to have a collection
envelope available at the front desk or picnic table area next week that I can
oversee.  In the past we have had people decide themselves what contribution
amount makes sense for their family.  I could also invite any other parents to
assist with this process or share any gift ideas.  I've been thinking it might
be fun to have purple "coach" pool chairs for each of them.  I'm open to any
input so please share your great thoughts!

FYI - I called La Quinta Inn in Golden tonight and explained the room deal
Carol had set aside for our swimmers going to State.  I'm happy to report that
they were willing to re-activate the $89 arrangement made with Carol.  If
anyone else is interested here is the information:

(303) 279 - 5565
* press option #6 for the front desk

Renée Ostergren
~ enjoy the now ~