[cst_board] Re: 2015 Parent Info draft

  • From: Karen Doty <karenkaywill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 21:49:17 -0600

Hi All,

I have spent the weekend working on graduation announcements with Sam. We
are almost finished.

I will spend time this week reading and answering all the Swim Team emails..

Thanks

Karen

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 8:59 PM, Lisa Hubert <lisabhubert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can you all take a look at this and give me your feedback? A couple
things to note:
1. Do I list the coaches' office hours somewhere?
2. The volunteer section needs help. Heidi, when I opened your volunteer
hour estimate, it only opened an old file showing how many volunteers are
needed for each position. Can you resend that to me so I can include the
correct hours per position? And did we decide 4 hours / swimmer for
volunteering?

Thank you all for editing, adding, and deleting items in this document!
Lisa