[cseblist] FW: CARCNET volunteer notice

  • From: "Natalie Helferty" <nhelferty@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "CSEB Ontario Freelist (E-mail)" <cseblist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 17:38:58 -0500

For Ottawa area residents.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pauli,Bruce [NCR] [mailto:Bruce.Pauli@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: February 25, 2004 8:08 AM
To: Pauli,Bruce [NCR]
Cc: Gagne, Sara
Subject: FW: CARCNET volunteer notice

For CARCNET members in the National Capital Region,

Please read below and let Sara know if you can provide some assistance.
If you know of anyone else who might be able to help out, Sara would
like to hear from them too.

Thanks,

Bruce

Bruce D. Pauli
Canadian Wildlife Service
National Wildlife Research Centre
Carleton University
Raven Road
Ottawa, Ontario. CANADA K1A 0H3

Phone: 613 998 6690
FAX: 613 998 0458
email: bruce.pauli@xxxxxxxx <mailto:bruce.pauli@xxxxxxxx>

---------------------------

From Sara Gange:

I'm a Master's student with the Landscape Ecology Laboratory at
Carleton University studying the historical effects of urban
development on amphibian communities. I'm looking for volunteers to
help me perform frog call surveys in the evenings and visual encounter
surveys during the day at approximately 50 ponds around Ottawa between
the end of March and mid-June. Volunteers are welcome to donate as
little or as much time as they wish. If you are interested or require
more information, please contact Sara Gagne at
sgagne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or 262-5785.

Check our webpage for more information:
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/webpage?webpage_id=cseblist