[CSDLunch] CSD Lunch - Please Read carefully and REPLY

  • From: Nick Lance <nlance13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CSDLunch <csdlunch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 13:57:41 -0500

Please read this carefully so you don’t get confused.

I went to Mr. Gatti's Pizza this morning and reserved their white room for
our lunch this month. I plan to show the pictures from our New Zealand and
Tasmania trip. I had to leave a $50 room deposit which is refundable and I
can apply it towards another month if enough of us can’t make this Thursday.
The only requirement is that everyone must order their buffet which is what
we normally do. I guess this is so they don’t have people reserving their
room and then only 1 person gets their buffet.

I’d like you to reply to this email by tomorrow, Tuesday, telling me if you
can attend lunch this month, Thursday, May 21 AND next month, June 18.

If we get enough people to come to lunch this Thursday, we’ll do it at
Gatti’s and show the pictures. If it’s clear that we can get many more at
the June lunch, we’ll show the pictures at Gatti’s in June and go to Market
Seafood this Thursday, May 21.

So please reply by tomorrow, Tuesday. I’ll send out an email early
Wednesday, telling you how we all “voted” and confirm the location of lunch
for this Thursday.

Nick