[CSDLunch] CSD Lunch Location - This Thrusday

  • From: Nick Lance <nlance13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CSDLunch <csdlunch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 15:54:27 -0500

Thanks to everyone who replied. It looks like we won't have enough for our
New Zealand/Tasmania picture showing this month, so let's just meet at
Market Seafood at 11:15 this Thursday, and we'll defer the New
Zealand/Tasmania pictures for some other time.

Charlie Seaman gets out of the hospital (he broke his hand) tomorrow,
Wednesday, so he may join us Thursday.

See those who can make it Thursday at Market Seafood.

Nick