[cryptome] Re: cryptome.org hacked by Cyber Monday!

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 17:42:56 +0000

Sorry Andrew...I only have 4 languages...Scottish, English, Anglo-Saxon...and...Bad, with a smattering of the vernacular the technical; the usual group of the northern Indo-European set. I did apply for a job as a spy at one time, (I can't think why they rejected me...as I was very keen and had learned all that tradecraft).

I am very practical and can do all sorts of DIY stuff, plumbing and electrical wiring, ventilation, phone work, television engineering, hi-fi equipment, radios, washing machines, white goods...all that sort of thing. Getting too old to follow people these days, bad eyesight, poor hearing, slowed down a bit, and I have become disillusioned with heroes, they always seem to let one down, I have found, masters of deception and manipulation. My problem is, I think, that I am a sucker for a good story...:-).

A spy I knew in the Communist Party at one time, told me that one needs at least 6 languages to be a good at the trade, or is it profession..., and a very high level of academic education at a proper spy school, college and Ivy league university. He always denied she was a spy, so I was never able to work out whether he/she was KGB, MI5 or CIA...or all of 'em... :-).

I do have a Ph.D in Bovine Scatology though... :-).

On 02/12/14 14:56, Andrew Hornback wrote:
Sure... American CIA speak, Hebrew and Sanskrit, please.  :)

--- A

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 9:43 AM, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Do you want me to decrypt the Neuro Linguistic Programming
    Programme into English Or American CIA speak, with model number,
    date and time and history of the human operating system...mind
    mapped into a brainstorm...and whose copyright it is?  Or would
    you prefer them in plaintext...:-).
    The affadavits the judges in the US courts have to deal with...No
    wonder they have to be highly paid. Wordsmiths unite on the
    semantic tableau...or is it symantec... :-).

    On 02/12/14 12:08, coderman wrote:

        On 12/2/14, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx
        <mailto:douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

            Cryptome is back online today.  I didn't realise that it
            was down
            yesterday...

        that means you were doing Cyber Monday right :)

        now you're back, see also:
        http://cryptome.org/2014/11/roark-087.pdf
        http://cryptome.org/2014/12/peck-roark-affidavit.pdf