[cryptome] Re: cryptome.org hacked by Cyber Monday!

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 14:43:11 +0000

Do you want me to decrypt the Neuro Linguistic Programming Programme into English Or American CIA speak, with model number, date and time and history of the human operating system...mind mapped into a brainstorm...and whose copyright it is? Or would you prefer them in plaintext...:-). The affadavits the judges in the US courts have to deal with...No wonder they have to be highly paid. Wordsmiths unite on the semantic tableau...or is it symantec... :-).

On 02/12/14 12:08, coderman wrote:
On 12/2/14, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Cryptome is back online today.  I didn't realise that it was down
yesterday...
that means you were doing Cyber Monday right :)

now you're back, see also:
   http://cryptome.org/2014/11/roark-087.pdf
     http://cryptome.org/2014/12/peck-roark-affidavit.pdf