[cryptome] Re: US World Political Jurisdiction

  • From: "Douglas Rankine" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 12:21:05 +0100

It applies to everyone, not only on this list, or any other list, but to
everyone in the world who is connected to the internet...Mass surveillance,
collection of all communications, storing the data from the internet of things,
sifting and sorting, and selecting, applies everywhere on the world wide web
and the internet...and it is not just the US who are doing it, they are
probably the most advanced, or the ones we know most about; but it won’t be
long before the other major states have caught up...if they have not already
surpassed. How much more aware can I or you, or anyone else be...or how much
more careful? It’s not a question of being careful, the genie is out of the
bottle and there is nuffink you or I can do about it, apart from discuss it.
Give up on freedom of speech? Will that sort it?

We are all equals in that respect, some more equal than others... J. Even
just being on a list and not posting, is no exemption. Now that is an
internet fact... J.