[cryptome] Re: Truth: Nietzsche, Daoism & Wu Wei

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 22:52:40 +0000

now that is a recursive question if ever there was one.. one could say
that a thought is the firing of minute electrical impulses within the
brain in response to some stimulus but then what if a thought sparks a
thought, which sparks a thought........

now the idea of a shared idea.....interesting.....did the first
occurrence of the idea jump to the thinking apparatus of the second
person. did both people really  truly come up with the same thought
completely independently?

have a play with that little conunfrom

ATB

Shaun