[cryptome] Re: Thinthread & Trailblazer

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 10:15:22 +0000

My Dear Coderman,
Don't be so impatient. As Oscar Wilde once said, in his "Philosophies for the Young"...Youth is wasted on the young. Everything is now, now, now, with the youngsters of today...instant gratification I think they call it. Too much advertising, watching of television and playing of computer games in my most humble opinion.

Just to assure you, and help you salve your waiting neuroses, I am working my way through the case files as published on Cryptome. There is a newer one, published only the other day, which appears to be much clearer and in a better form of English, about the personalities, the issues involved in the case and what the dispute is about.

Haven't those American bureaucrats and professionals, discovered the "Plain English" society yet...it's about time they did.

At the moment, I am preparing a synopsis of the case, so I am taking a wide-ranging look at all the elements of it, the history, culture, timing of events, the personalities involved, what was/is going on at the time. I shall publish my first report...nay...draft, shortly, which you (and by you, I mean all of our 600 colleagues on this List) can remove the bile, digest it and bring up questions and critiques to your heart's content...or not...:-).

In the meantime, do you know what a "Savings Clause" is? They can be very important for both human and civil rights, as well as security of the state and the individual. They can also be very important when it comes to saving money, resources etc. If you don't, just say so, and I will explain it to the best of my ability, as the "Savings Clause" is very, very important to resolving this case.
P.S. I do apologise for speaking, in what you call "the language of Business training executives". I didn't realise that, I shall do my best to correct it. I thought my audience was of that high standard, perhaps I was mistook. I could write in "Auld Scots" if you like, but I doubt if you would understand it, as the spelling and grammar is pre-dictionary. (Do you like my pun?...:-) ). Making sense out of nonsense can be extremely difficult, and remember, we are only at the start of the exercise.

On 03/12/14 01:54, coderman wrote:
On 12/2/14, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
... for every person who uses it, the mix is always different.
However, like all of those concepts and principles, there are always the
exceptions, and by careful study, one can discern patterns and themes in
the person who expresses it and in what they are saying, and, even allow
one to decrypt, or analyse at least some of it.  Decoding the language
in a wordsoup, not only depends on the content and how it is arranged,
but "cribs" are needed about the person, their background, age, work
skills, education, habits, learning, where they are from and so on, so
that one can build a picture about them.
this reads perfectly as a guide to understanding industry and trade jargon :)

In this very sad case, it
appears that all the person wants is for some property right to be
sorted out and her property returned to her and the property which
doesn't belong to her, to be returned to those who are authorised to
hold it.
_all_ that is wanted?
  i observed a strong desire for life, liberty, and the pursuit of
happiness as well!
   ( are these so much to ask before the Court? ;)

I don't know anything about this case, ...
at hundreds of pages, you must be masochist to study it, no doubt,

The NSA, of course, has no
interest in making sense out of the nonsensical...it only works on pure
intelligence...:-).
touche`, and carry on!  it seems the push toward mental instability,
or even the appearance of it, serves their purposes well enough. how
many whistle-blowers mentally ill? correlation not causation, of
course, but "Hmmm" none the less. *grin*

best regards,