[cryptome] Re: Thinthread & Trailblazer

  • From: coderman <coderman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 17:54:27 -0800

On 12/2/14, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ... for every person who uses it, the mix is always different.
> However, like all of those concepts and principles, there are always the
> exceptions, and by careful study, one can discern patterns and themes in
> the person who expresses it and in what they are saying, and, even allow
> one to decrypt, or analyse at least some of it.  Decoding the language
> in a wordsoup, not only depends on the content and how it is arranged,
> but "cribs" are needed about the person, their background, age, work
> skills, education, habits, learning, where they are from and so on, so
> that one can build a picture about them.

this reads perfectly as a guide to understanding industry and trade jargon :)

> In this very sad case, it
> appears that all the person wants is for some property right to be
> sorted out and her property returned to her and the property which
> doesn't belong to her, to be returned to those who are authorised to
> hold it.

_all_ that is wanted?
 i observed a strong desire for life, liberty, and the pursuit of
happiness as well!
  ( are these so much to ask before the Court? ;)

> I don't know anything about this case, ...

at hundreds of pages, you must be masochist to study it, no doubt,

> The NSA, of course, has no
> interest in making sense out of the nonsensical...it only works on pure
> intelligence...:-).

touche`, and carry on!  it seems the push toward mental instability,
or even the appearance of it, serves their purposes well enough. how
many whistle-blowers mentally ill? correlation not causation, of
course, but "Hmmm" none the less. *grin*

best regards,