[cryptome] Re: The NSA snooping.

  • From: Aftermath <aftermath.thegreat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 13:21:33 -0700

Some one from a private mailing list I am on just dropped links to these
two documents.that are relevant to the subject. I searched cryptome and did
not find these documents indexed:

https://www.law.upenn.edu/live/files/1718-ambinder10-things.pdf

(not really a document, but interesting):
http://www.barthworks.com/technical/nsaafter911.htm