[cryptome] Re: 2,940,525 Diplomatic PDFs

  • From: Shelley <shelley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 12:43:20 -0800

Those are very good points as well. I think having mirrors of info of this nature is only a good thing. You know how badly some TLAs would love to see this stuff vanish down the memory hole!

-S

On December 28, 2015 12:37:34 PM Michael Best <themikebest@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Also, WikiLeaks isn't making the Kissinger/Carter cables easy to download.
There is no torrent for them and the directories for them aren't
traversable if you go to the WIkiLeaks file storage area. The links to the
raw data is buried so deeply it takes several clicks to find the file even
after opening the appropriate page.

Plus, anyone who wants all the data but can't afford the raw data can now
access the processed info without paying the thousands of dollars for the
raw XML.