[crypt_staff] Re: Finishing Up

  • From: "Bruce @ ASA" <bwsasa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <crypt_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 00:02:10 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian C Fyvie" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <crypt_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 8:05 PM
Subject: [crypt_staff] Finishing Up

> Hello Staff.
>
> Well the time has come to start putting the finishing touches to Issue 25.
>
> Could you please advise me of any outstanding articles still to be sent -
>
> Chris ..... Are we getting a caravanning article ...or has it run its course
> ?
>
> Liz    ..... Convienience Store article .... Will you manage one ?
>
> Francis .. Anything for this issue ?
>
> Bruce  ..  Anything for this issue  ?

Sorry folks  , nothing this time :(

I should explain my situation really ....

about a month ago i got a job :)  HURAH
I had been on the dole for years and and am currently in that
get up , goto work , go home , flake out   faze :)

by next month i should be more alert and able to spend some time for the crypt.

Bruce Steers
http://sdf-eu.org/~bws  bws@xxxxxxxxxx

A.S.A. RoundTable Member
http://www.amigasupport.org.uk/  bwsasa@xxxxxxx

--
--tag of the day--
 Documentation - the worst part of programming