[crypt_staff] Re: Finishing Up

  • From: Chris Skelhorn <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: crypt_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 19:34:40 +0100

Hi Ian,

On 28-Aug-02, you wrote:

> Well the time has come to start putting the finishing touches to Issue 25.

> Chris ... Are we getting a caravanning article ... or has it run its course?

I've got unfinished bits which I'll try and make cohesive this week!!

> Liz    ..... Convienience Store article .... Will you manage one ?

Convenience store  will you manage one??   LOL!!!

> Less than 2 week to go :)

Cheers m'dear!!  :-)

How come my smileys got a bigger hooter than yours?  Is it General de Gaulle?

<sb>
Take care,

Chris

I never make stupid mistakes. Only very, very clever ones.
<sb>