[affiliate content network] Again Faster TV and the Mic'd Instructor

  • From: "Jonathan Gilson" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: crossfit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:45:52 -0400

Hey Guys,

We've just released two new video channels on Again Faster, and the videos
are totally embeddable!  If you like them, you can stick them straight onto
your site.

The first channel, Again Faster TV, focuses on the CrossFit lifestyle.  Our
first series, "The Toughest Two Minutes", focuses on the firefighters of the
Scott Firefighter Combat Challenge and their CrossFit training.  The first
two episodes are up now, and the third will go up on Thursday.

The second channel, The Mic'd Instructor, is yours truly instructing the
athletes of CF Boston or doing one-on-one work.  We've got two videos up
now, "Fixing the Squat" and "The Power Clean and Jerk", with another planned
for next week on the muscle-up.

To embed, simply click on the video, roll over it with your mouse, and click
the "Embed" link.  The click "Copy to Clipboard".  You can paste the
resulting html on your site.

Please also include a live link to http://www.againfaster.com.  We'd really
appreciate it.

Again Faster TV: http://www.againfaster.com/again-faster-tv/