RE: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 11:43:43 +0000

some of these cosplays look totally legit.

I know where this place is ffs, I went to the woolwoorths right there. WTFFF,
fail advertising.

http://www.plan-g.co.za/gallery.php

From: ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 13:41:55 +0200
Subject: Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is the cutest thing ever. Maximum Kawaii.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MdcuaeYV9oM

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 1:39 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Smug really makes Dudley look broken.

Viper dead in two combos in the last round:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQAGlBdnpVA

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 1:36 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think I have the Jason Becker one on a hard drive bot not the others.

I stream pretty much everything these days so I dont save much video to disk.

On 07/04/2014, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> @Steve - can i copy these off you next time? I'll give you my flash drive

> :) Too many documentaries to watch...not enough time -___-"

> On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 5:59 PM, Stephen Scheidel

> <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

>> Also ... anyone that has an interest in food should watch this with much

>> haste and vigor-some rape energy.

>> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3267020/?ref_=tt_ep_ep4

>> On 7 April 2014 12:55, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Damn lots of stuff to watch tonight.

>>> GoT is airing again.

>>> The follow up doccy to Pumping Iron (the old Arnie doccy) Generation

>>> Iron

>>> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2205904/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

>>> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2395695/?ref_=nv_sr_1

>>> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2120779/

>>> This story is so unbelievably tragic because he was an absolute genius

>>> as