Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 16:23:30 +0200

Drop the PC clones bit.

The donations bit is a nice idea but I don't think it will be all that
great in the long run. The current sticks are already in a shitty
condition. Imagine if we had to start donating quality sticks and buttons
only to have the same thing happen.

Don't ask them if they'd like to receive advice on how to optimize
performance. They'll ignore you. Just give them the facts, tell them what
to do and see if they implement it or not. If they don't, we 'persuade'
them en-masse. If I go there next time and the shit they said they would
fix hasn't been fixed, I'm going to give them a piece of my mind.