[CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 14:40:01 +0200

He didn't use Blanka against me, but he did use Sim, Vega, Adon and Rufus.

His Sim is fairly predictable (he likes to do raw teleports into sniper
into throw) and he almost always attacks at the start of the round so you
could either counter or focus through his attack (I went with the latter to
attempt a knockdown or start applying pressure). His Vega is easy to read.
Slide at start of round. Ex claw dive (crossup version) and random claw
dives ad nauseam. Walk up, throw. Overhead, throw. Backflip on wakeup. I
would attribute my losses in those matches to me just playing like a
moron. If there was a contest for jumping the most times in a match with
Adon, he'd win hands-down. With Rufus, pretty much any button he presses
seems to work in his favour *lol* He kinda gets in for free and it's tough
to get him off you once he's close. Dive kick into jab spam, rinse and
repeat with occasional throw. Random Messiah kicks. Flying kick in air into
snake strikes.

He loves wakeup ultra and super (with all of his characters, it seems). He
gets fairly desperate and starts attacking recklessly after he's lost a lot
of health.

I can't read his Ryu. There are times where he'll become somewhat
predictable but I'll eventually just get randomed out. Seems easier when
using Guile but I've played Guile for a lot longer than I have Gouken, so I
suppose there's that.