[CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 11:37:05 +0000

Randomly spotted Enslaved on steam the other day lol

Never new they ported it to PC.

Need to give it a go at some point

Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 13:25:02 +0200
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

When it's cheap.

I just bought Enslaved.  Gonna be playin that.
Mindsmoker just lost all seriousness when you left SAP.

I left when he started using Dhalsim.

Odd how things turn out... SAP using Gouken... me using Guile...
Beating Mindsmoker's Ryu Ultra with a counter was boss tho, hehe.
On 12 Nov 2013 11:44, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Shush you :P
Btw, when are you getting Dragon's Crown! *lol*

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 11:43 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

*in a zombie moan*

Ken's Raaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiggggggggeeeeeeeee
On 12 Nov 2013 10:03, "euraima tobias" <euraima@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Huh!? did I miss something? Is it the apocalypse? Is everyone dead or
zombiefied?