Final Fantasy House

  • From: "eccomancer ." <eccomancer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 15:51:06 +0200

Yay.

I finally got my own personal house (19 Million gil incl. construction
permit) it's only a medium, but the large was going to take me a long time
to save up. It is a perfect location as the marketboard is literally on my
doorstep :).  As you can see its not furnished, I am a little broke now :(
but at least I can get my own garden and grow plants/ seeds (some rare
cross-bred seeds are selling for a lot).

There is a free login weekend this weekend (7 November to 10 November) if
anyone wants to check out the knew content (they added the rogue and
ninja).