RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 10:29:28 +0000

No idea...

Can we get PCBs locally somewhere?

Ordered the PC360 thingy from FA to get my ghetto hitbox multi console
compatible

Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 12:23:58 +0200
Subject: Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That sucks.  Can't you get one locally in the mean time?  I think my brother
said he bought one recently.  Not sure of the cost though.

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 11:54 AM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wanted to join you okes in some SF action...

PCB seems to be lost in transit according to FA, but need to wait till mid Feb
somewhere till it is "officially" missing and they can send again or issue a
refund.

:(

Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 11:46:58 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest USFIV change list is out:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/combofiend/blog/2014/01/30/ultra-street-fighter-4-change-list

All DP FADCs are now -5 on block

Good:  Will drastically reduce mashing during pressure (except for Online
Warriors - they never learn)
Bad:  It's going to be that much harder to open people up.  This change should
have been implemented on a blocked reversal only