Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 22:57:33 +0200

The most likely culprit is the power supply itself.
There is another possibility... booting up in Linux a diagnostic splash
screen appeared. Usually that only happens when something is about to die.
There was a "display" somthingorother fail.
So it may well be graphics card.

6k console plays kof just fine.
6k pc starts to chug to a standstill. (Not counting dvd drive and
casing)... on windowed mode, with background animation off.

Sigh.