[cprufc] Mini and Junior Section - meeting

  • From: Chris Johnson <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cprufc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cprufc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 12:38:20 +0000

Good afternoon.

On Thursday evening this week there is a meeting of the Mini and Junior section
coaches, helpers and anyone else that is interested in Mini and Junior rugby.
The main members of the Club Committee will also be there.
It is at the Clubhouse and starts at 8:00.

There will be some information about things that are going to happen with
regard to Junior and Mini rugby going forwards and also the opportunity to put
forward questions and suggestions to the Committee with regard to things that
could be done.

There should also be someone present from the RFU that is involved in the
development of young players and the pathway progression from our Club to
England rugby.
We have had four players succeed at the highest level in the last 10 years so
it is not out of the question that one of our current players could also make
it to the top.

If you have an interest in any aspect of the Mini and Junior section at the
Club and would be interested to develop this further please come along to the
meeting.
We are particularly interested in hearing from anyone that might want to get
involved in Coaching, Refereeing, Fundraising, Sponsorship, Administration and
Publicity.
Even if you can only spare a couple of hours a week there is something that you
can do to help build on the success that we have already achieved so please
come along if you can.

Best wishes
Fred Pell
Mini & Junior Co-ordinator