[cprufc] Marriott London Sevens

  • From: Chris Johnson <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cprufc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cprufc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 20:32:36 +0000

Dear members,

I'm organising a trip to Twickenham to watch the Marriott London Sevens on
Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th May.<x-apple-data-detectors://2>
The itinerary and costs are:

  *   Saturday: 25 seater Mini-coach depart Brampton, Chesterfield at 7
am<x-apple-data-detectors://3>.
  *   Arrive Twickenham 10 am<x-apple-data-detectors://4> (ish)
  *   At some point during the day eat your packed lunch you brought with you
(the food there is extortionate!)
  *   Leave Twickenham for a curry 6 - 7 pm<x-apple-data-detectors://5> (it's a
half hours walk)
  *   Wobble to The Ibis Hotel, Hounslow (another half hours walk. If you don't
get lost)
  *   Sunday: Breakfast at hotel.
  *   I'm in the process of talking to our coach driver to see if he can pick
us all up from the hotel and take us back to Twickers.
  *   Eat your second packed lunch.
  *   Leave Twickenham sometime in the afternoon, arrive back in Chesterfield
about three hours later.
  *   Costs; £140 (probably some change!) Based on two sharing a room.
  *   In between the food and beer, will be several hours of International
Sevens. It's a great weekend if you like rugby.
  *   14 places have already gone!

This includes return transport to Twickenham from Brampton, your hotel inc
breakfast, entry to Twickenham on both days.
It does not include your two packed lunches (please remember these as buying
food there will seriously impede your buying power for beer etc), beer on both
days, Saturday night<x-apple-data-detectors://7>Ruby Murray, taxi, bus or shoe
leather to or from hotel etc (the hotel is just over a mile from Twickenham).

If you are interested in going, please contact:
Phil Arnold
flarnold@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:flarnold@xxxxxxxxxxx>
07866124939<tel:07866124939>

I will need the money up front as the tickets for the ground need to be paid
for this week.
Also coach deposits and hotel deposits need to be in.

Cheers,

Phil Arnold