[cprufc] Lost Property Office

  • From: "Kevin Brown" <crufc-cd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Panthers Email List" <cprufc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 17:48:09 +0100

HELP!

I am trying to locate the Chesterfield Presidents Cup. Does anyone know if we
have one and where it may be? I have checked in the false roof at the club and
it is not there. If anyone knows anything please let me know a.s.a.p.

If we do not have one I need time to go and purchase one and get it engraved.

Thank you

Pete Amos

You can contact Pete here by telephone here :  01246 824528

or by Mobile here:                                               07731 664120

or by email at:
amos626@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards

Kevin Brown