[covna] Loose dog on Marsh

  • From: Sarah Ortiz <sarahortiz43@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 18:17:32 -0500

Hi neighbors,

There's a grey terrier running loose in marsh. We tried to catch him, but he
keeps running off.

Thanks,
Sarah Ortiz

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 5, 2015, at 9:10 PM, Paco Bertsch <pacobertsch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neighbors,

Reminder that COVNA is participating in National Night Out tomorrow, Tuesday,
October 6th from 6:00-8:00pm in the Mosswood Circle cul-de-sac. We will be
providing pizza and drinks.​ Please bring chairs.

"National Night Out (NNO) culminates annually in Austin on the first Tuesday
of October as America's night out against crime, the nation's premiere crime
prevention event designed to promote involvement in crime prevention
activities, police-community partnerships, and neighborhood camaraderie in
the fight for a safer nation. It includes, but is not limited to, block
parties, cookouts, parades, visits from emergency personnel, rallies,
marches, exhibits, youth events, safety demonstrations, and seminars in
effort to heighten awareness, enhance community relations and send a message
to criminals - letting them know that neighborhoods are organized and
fighting back!"

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Paco Bertsch
Realtor®