[covna] Re: Cell Phone Service

  • From: Ross Ciomperlik <rciomperlik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 16:55:08 -0500

I live on Toulouse, have ATT and ended up getting a MicroCell. If you are
persistent and stay on them long enough ATT will give you one for free.

Ross

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 10:57 AM, Nolen Stanford <nstanfordf4@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I HAVE AT&T. LIVE ON VASSAL (LOWEST STREET IN CASTLEWOOD) COVERAGE VERY
POOR UNTIL I GOT A MICROCELL (SIGNAL BOOSTER FROM AT&T) HAS BEEN GREAT
SINCE THEN , OVER A YEAR..... STANFORD

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 5:45 PM, Sheila Marie Gordon <
sheilamg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I switched to Verizon a few years ago and have very good service in most
places. Great info on Ting.com -- will check that out next time around.

Sheila