[CCM] Re: Wanted: CCM Competition Director

  • From: christopher scafero <cscafero@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Corvette Club MI <corvetteclubmi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 12:39:55 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to point out that although I have performed many of these tasks on
my own during my time as Competition Director, that does not necessarily mean
that it needs to continue that way for a future Director.  He/she would
certainly be free to delegate responsibilities to members of the Committee.
However, there still should be a single "point person" (the Competition
Director) to assign resposibilities and coordinate the efforts of those who
have been delegated to.  In other words, although the Competition Director is
ultimately responsible for making sure these tasks are completed, he/she can
run the committee however he/she sees fit.

Chris