[CORBETTLIST] Grant (response) Labrom: list of members of the commission for helping the passing of power

  • From: moderator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: corbettlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 14:14:50 -0700

From: "Jim" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I agree the panel has a good representative mix, but I doubt the president will accept their authority to replace him.

Jim Grant, Executive Director
Global Birthing Home Foundation
Sponsor of Maison de Naissance Birth Center
5000 W 134th St
Leawood, KS  66209
913-402-6800, x650
www.globalbirthinghomefoundation.org

Thank you. If you wish to join or unsubscribe please click on this link:
//www.freelists.org/list/corbettlist