[contestms] IOI 2013 run down

  • From: Bernard Blackham <bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: contestms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 04:04:14 +0800

Hi all,

I've written a brain dump of what went on behind the scenes at IOI 2013, with
possibly way too much detail. It touches on some things about CMS, and general
stuff about organising the IOI competition hall.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cwvWVOWRhsnDib9UqcmfZlfrHQ1Vq6rpx7YzRo48OV8/pub

As mentioned there, I'll be cleaning up and submitting the patches we have for
CMS back upstream.

A big thank you to everybody who has contributed to CMS. We were running
close-to-bleeding edge CMS and apart from a couple of issues described there,
it was pretty solid!

Cheers,
Bernard.