[CTS] Re: old laptop with no o/s...help

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ecvogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 20:31:13 -0500

Win95 Disks are going for $50 on eBay. I would love to borrow someones
originals and return them. I just need to get Win95 on, connecto to a domain
controller (Small Biz Server 2003 (win 2k3 Server)), copy the i386 folder
for our legal Win 2k Pro over, do a upgrade install or clean install (is
full version), which removed Win 95, and I mail the disks back. (Postage
paid both ways by my company). I have about 2-3 Win95 OEM CD's, just my
luck. LOL

Thank you,
Eric Vogel