[CTS] Re: for Hal...re: website

  • From: DBCfour@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 13:15:09 EDT

I looked at thesite after the first posting, and again after the  problem was
fixed and didn't see the bar that Hal refers to either time.

Donna

In a message dated 6/8/2004 12:01:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
elaine.gairy@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Looked  at it again Hal, and I don't see what you are talking about either.
No text  through the bar here.