[CTS] Re: for Hal...re: website

  • From: Hal <hbrown@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 06:10:42 -0400

At the top of the page, in the right hand column with the text, under the orange bar/stripe is a blue bar with a round button on it. About half way down the column the blue bar with the orange strip over it repeats, and you have to read the text through the bar.

This is the only thing I see wrong with the entire site.

EH! LISTEN UP EVERYONE! HAVE A LOOK AT ANNIE'S SITE AND SEE IF YOU SEE THE BAR I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!

Sometimes you have to use a bullhorn to wake them up. ;-)

At EST 04:17 AM 6/8/2004, - Annie Oldham duly noted:

Hal, dont know what you mean about the second bar...maybe i dont see it in my IE Browser??
What bar do you mean?? Thanx for your feedback, great to know someone has been to the site..Annie Oldham.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Computer Talk Shop http://www.computertalkshop.com Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://www.computertalkshop.com/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm

http://www.nod32.com

-- Hal Brown http://adwt.com email: hal@xxxxxxxx