[CTS] Re: W98 hanging problem

  • From: "Murray Reid" <mreid30@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 13:11:29 -0500

I've tried 3 times to reinstall W98, unsuccessfully.My next question before
I reformat.
If I take the drive out of that machine and install in this as a slave,
would I be able to salvage some of my much needed files by transferring them
from one drive to the other.  Keeping in mind that the good drive is running
W98SE and the screwed up one is W98 FE.  Seems to me it would be worth a
try, but I don't want to screw up the good operating system.

Murray Reid