[CTS] Re: Testing

  • From: "Tina" <chapman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 21:13:49 -0600

Thanks Chuck!  Jackie is checking things on her end... doesn't make sense that
she can see everyone's posts but hers are bouncing back to her, she thought
maybe she'd been unsubbed at first or that the list had gone down, until she
saw my test post come in.

I have that problem with this group a lot.  Usually I can resend it a time or
two and it'll finally go through.  She said she resent a couple times but they
bounced back too.  She is trying from her other address but haven't seen *it*
come through yet either and last she check it had not bounced back.

Gremlins I guess! :)

Tee