[CTS] Re: Shameless Plug!

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 15:00:05 -0800

Do it that way, will people still be able to click on it, although it's
an image? I have very simple welcome message. LOL!!!  (If you seen it,
you'd know why it's funny)  Actually I will be changing it as time goes
by though.

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 11:49:59 +1300, John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx> had
this to say:

JD> Can I suggest putting the address on an image and displaying that? The
JD> bots can't read them. The other way I find works is to include the
JD> posting address in the welcome email (not the website), so nobody gets
JD> it who shouldn't.

//www.freelists.org/webpage/mozilla_firefox

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0505-2, 02/05/2005
Tested on: 2/6/2005 3:00:06 PM

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm