[CTS] Reinstalling Windows..

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 16:11:37 EST

I have no idea what's going on..but I am reinstalling XP on  the PC..it said
there was nothing there..no operating system..I think it  said.  I had to
verify 98..and now I'm loading XP again.  We have a  ton of power offs/ons
where I
live..and possibly a hard shutdown from a power  glitch wiped out XP???
I guess I better buy another Power backup thingy.  My new  pc is on the UPS
thing now.  Sorry about the emails..I have a sick puppy  and my head is not
where it should be.
                                                 Jackie