[CTS] Re: Reinstalling Windows..

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 17:00:34 EST

I DO have a sick puppy..may need an operation..we think he ate  something he
shouldn't have.  :(   He's only 11 weeks old.   :(             Screw  the
pc..puppy comes first..I'll KICK the pc..not the puppy!   *G*
It's doing a checking file system on C: after  installing...so..hopefully
it's fine..we'll see.
                                                        Jackie

In a message dated 2/19/2007 4:45:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

It's a  holiday so you don't need the sick puppy excuse !
If XP is installing the  HDD must be alright.
I'd let it run and kick the puppy once in awhile so  the install doesn't
hang.

YMMV